- Austin, TX – April 11th, 7pm at The Whip In sponsored by Book People.
- Houston, TX – April 16th, 7pm at Brazos Books.
- Los Angeles, CA – April 18th, 7pm at Book Soup.
- AND later that same night I’ll be competing with some amazing writers in the Literary Death Match at Busby’s East in LA.
- San Francisco, CA – April 24th, 7:30pm at Book Smith.
- Seattle, WA – April 25th, 7pm at The Elliott Bay Bookstore.
- New York, NY – May 16th at Greenlight Bookstore.
- New York, NY – May 19th, 7pm at KGB Bar (reading with Dennis Mahoney)
“It’s wacky and wise, this narrative; it’s a fucking apocalyptic riot, attended by aliens and angels, shot through with sparks of loving kindness and really good salsa.” Austin Chronicle
“… [a] Cat’s Cradle for our time peopled with reluctant seekers of spiritual nourishment who might have stepped from the pages of Flannery O’Connor.” Kirkus Review
“Rollicking madhouse of an apocalypse.” Library Journal
“At its heart, however, “Everyone Says That at the End of the World” … is downright tender, for it longs to get to the essence of love and God and life and meaning. Despite all its edgy trappings, it champions kindness. It honors mystery.” Austin American-Statesman